Terms, Conditions & Cancellation Policy
Before booking any trip with Boston 5 Star Limousine Inc
., please make sure you get familiar with our terms, conditions and cancellation policy.
General Terms and Conditions (apply to all services):
- Cancellations must be made by phone (617-960-6659) or or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% service fee.
- Cancellation of sedans within three (3) hours of scheduled pickup in Boston and 5 (5) hours in other cities of scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% service fee.
- International reservations for sedans must be canceled 24 hours in advance.
- Van reservations must be canceled 72 hours in advance or the full fare + 20% service charge.
- Mercedes reservations must be canceled 72 hours in advance or the full fare + 20% service charge.
- SUV reservations must be canceled 48 hours in advance or the full fare + 20% service charge.
- Cancellation of stretch limousines within 48 hours of scheduled pickup will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% service fee. (Except prom and wedding reservations. For cancellation policies pertaining to proms and weddings client must refer to their contract.)
- All bus reservations must be canceled one (1) week in advance or the full fare + 20% service charge.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- A no show fee equal to the trip plus service fee plus applicable wait time will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location.
- If you cannot locate your driver, call 617-960-6659 to avoid a no show fee. Each segment of your reservation will have an individual confirmation number. If you wish to cancel, each segment of your reservation will require an individual cancellation number.
The client is responsible for cancelling all segments of their reservations.
- Boston 5 Star Limousine is able to monitor all commercial flights, therefore, wait time is not charged for any passenger arriving on a commercial airline.
- Boston 5 Star Limousine will allow for 30 minutes on a domestic flight and (1) hour for any international flight before billing waiting time charges.
- Boston 5 Star Limousine does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
- Hourly rates are billed when the vehicle leaves the Boston 5 Star Limousine garage & ends upon its return.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to next half-hour.
- For all point-to-point reservations, wait time will be charged at $7.00 per five (5) minute increment once the grace period has elapsed. Grace period is defined as ten (10 ) minutes beyond the scheduled pick up time.
- All charges are billed to corporate account/credit card on file including 20% service fee and any applicable tolls/parking/stops.
- A ‘no-show’ fee equal to the base fare of the plus 20% set fee plus applicable wait time when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location
- The following out-of-pocket charges will be itemized on the invoice statement.
- Two-Way Tolls >Any and all stops
- Airport Fees – Sale in applicable states
- To avoid a ‘no-show’ fee please call 617-960-6659 if you cannot locate your driver. Please add fuel charge calculated on your base fare.
- A $15 for sedans and $25 for vans/SUVs/limos is applied to all reservations where the pick-up is between 12AM – 5AM.
- There will be a $20.00 charge for all international arrivals.
- Any and All stops will be charged 20.00 per stop.
- Please add $25.00 service charge for New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day,Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Boston 5 Star Limousine shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdown.
In the event Boston 5 Star Limousine is unable to provide one of its employee drivers for your ride, Boston 5 Star Limousine may contract with a qualified affiliated company to provide the service. In that event, a referral fee will be charged in lieu of a service charge. Boston 5 Star Limousine will strive to ensure that the driver receives appropriate compensation for providing the service & If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact Boston 5 Star Limousine.
Thank you for choosing Boston 5 Star Limousine